Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Updates

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog. Life just does that sometimes.

The football season is in the playoff mode.

This has been a crazy few weeks not including the holidays. The Lions clinched the playoffs since 1997 and had a record setting QB.

MSU beat the 4th best SEC in an exciting bowl game and finished a great season and maybe had their best class ever.



Michigan oh, Michigan. What a way to turn it around, I think the game they played against VT had the football Gods smiling at them. I think that game made up for the trip on Desomond, the 12 second clock against MSU and the holding and non TD call vs. Iowa this year. They probably shouldn't have won the game but they did and BLUE is back.

In other news, people like to talk smack on twitter and that's kinda life on the interwebs. I even got hit on by a cute media member in Chicago. Love the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment